Summary: CoinDesk has gone through the recent UK Government Blockchain Report prepared by their top Chief Scientific Advisor. Here are the five main points made in the report they think you should know about.
- UK Gov’t should take the lead as an “expert customer” and begin incorporating blockchain technology into gov’t services today so they can help shape its future.
- UK should invest in blockchain research, including technical advancement and other topics such as ethical implications of the technology.
- A regulatory framework should be developed to protect participants and stakeholders in the tech.
- Security and privacy should be built in from the beginning as standard features.
- Develop/adopt international standards and maintain a trusted follower of said standards.
Read the full article here.
Image Source: UK Gov’t Report